We Don`t Just Plan Business, We Collaborate to Build With You
Direct communication with an end client is what’s at the heart of good business consulting and planning. Our business advisors will work closely with your managers to understand your goals and aims. It will benefit the subsequent business plan that we’ll be working on.
Most clients hire us to compose a business plan for them. But very often they find that the process they go through is more important than those documents themselves.
Our business planning process is quick, thorough, and very inclusive. Though more structurally sophisticated businesses (which often includes IT technologies or any other unique business assets, unusual or multiple revenue streams) may require more time to be processed and assessed by our team. It’s the case when we talk about larger organizations where multiple stakeholders are involved. Companies with Board of Directors, Advisory Board, CEO, CFO, COO, CIO, Director of Marketing, Director of Sales, etc are such examples…
As to business plan development, we will consult you and help you find your perfect business model. On top of that, we will assist you in identifying your most profitable customers, fine-tuning your marketing plan, and surging your sales. We offer an uninfluenced analysis, so your final business plan will be as objective as it needs to be!
We will cooperate closely with your team to develop your entire business plan. Whether it’ll be an “investment fund pitch” or an “exit strategy.”
We never use a “template” business plan format. Any business plan we’ve developed was individually crafted to meet each specific situation or niche.
Be sure that no matter how straightforward or multi-layered your business model is, we will figure it out. We’ll spend the time and effort necessary to make your business plan a major Winterboard towards your future success. Unlike many of our competitors, we will gladly go through multiple iterations for developing your business plan. We understand that the first draft is rarely perfect. A good business plan must always incorporate such a stage as independent research on the market and the competition. We usually compile a detailed list of multiple options for your choice. We are business plan advisors, not just business plan “ghostwriters”. If your business plan is to get an investment, we’ll evaluate it from the standpoint of a prospective investor. Our experience allows us to quickly detect weak points and fix them long before you meet with your first investor. The consultants we provide become a part of your own team for awhile. All while being just as dedicated to your success.
“I’ve enjoyed the process and thank you for your advice. No doubt I will be in contact for more.” Aworinde O.
What’s Included in our Business Planning Service
Our writing style is clear, direct, and simple. A complete strategic business plan includes the following components:
- Industry Overview — a general introduction to the industry
- Market Opportunity — a discussion of how large the business opportunity is in terms of revenue, number of customers, number of sub-markets, growth trends, etc.
- Customers — who are they, where are they, how many are there, etc.?
- Competition — understand the competitive landscape in as much detail as possible. If there are no direct competitors now, then who are your indirect competitors?
- Products & Services — What products and services will the business supply to customers?
- A description of the Business Model, including all major revenue streams. How will the business make money?
- Marketing & Sales Plan — how will you attract and retain customers, deliver your product/service to them, and earn their loyalty? How will you position your products and services relative to competitors?
- Operations — how will you get things done on a daily basis? This includes everything from research through production on to sales and billing.
- Management & Staff — probably the single most important factor in any effective business plan. Describe the management team in terms of experience, talents, connections, etc. What additional resources will you need to make the business succeed?
- Investment Opportunity and Exit Strategy for Investors — what will investors get for their money or their time? When and how will they be compensated?
- Financial Projections — includes monthly cash flow projections (with all revenue sources and expenses included), pro-forma financial statements, marketing and sales costs, taxes, office space, development costs, etc. We also provide clear and detailed explanations of the assumptions behind the financial projections.
- SWOT (Strengths / Weaknesses / Opportunities / Threats) Analysis
- Supplementary Materials — patents, trademarks, trade agreements, letters of reference, etc.
A professional business plan ties all of the above together into a self-consistent document that serves as a roadmap for your business.
Dominion Consulting Nigeria not offer any fixed price packages and we generally avoid templates. Before we can estimate the fee for completing your business plan, we need to understand your individual situation. This generally requires a brief conversation about your project goals, timetable, budget, scope, and other issues.
Factors That Affect Pricing
- Scale — How big do you expect the business to be in five years?
- Speed — How fast do you plan to grow?
- Competition — How tough is the competition?
- Industry Stage — Is the industry growing, flat, or shrinking?
- Market share — How much market share do you reasonably expect to attain?
- Revenue Streams — Which and how many revenue streams?
- Business Model — Is this a proven business model, or something completely new?
- Financing Sources — Do you plan to raise multiple rounds of funding, from multiple sources, or just one round from one source?
- Financing Scale — Do you plan to raise hundreds of thousands of dollars, hundreds of millions, or something in between?
- Stakeholders — How many, and which, stakeholders will be involved?
- Regulations — Is the industry relatively unconstrained, strictly regulated, or somewhere in between?
- Stage of Business — Is this a start-up business, a spinoff from a large corporation, a merger, or a continuation of an existing business?
- Data — How much data is available (and how much have you collected) on the industry, your competition, and market trends?
Request a free consultation today..
Would you like to speak to one of our consultants? Kindly submit your contact details and you would be contacted shortly.
We understand the importance of delivering excellence in the workplace hence we ensure that our people are well catered for, trained and well-motivated. Our teams bring the perspective, understanding, and hands-on know-how to proffer the business solutions required. We operate on our core values; integrity, commitment, respect, excellence.
We Listen, understand, design, execute and follow up. We help empower individuals and businesses alike on a global basis, through the provision of optimally tailored solutions that are targeted to business excellence and follow up on the implementation of these solutions. We take joy in every success achieved side by side with our clients.
In a society which is rapidly changing, we are not alone in fundamentally transforming our operations to respond to climate change, inequality, health and wellbeing, lack of clean water and sanitation as well as technology opportunities facing society. Our team of experts combine innovative thinking and technology to progress further, faster. Our clients adapt to these changes and transform, and together we achieve enduring results.
- 4A, Akinfenwa Street, Behind Tantalizers, Ogba, Lagos, Nigeria
- +234 906 857 2045
+234 704 917 3851
Would you like to know more about services and clientele list?
Request a callback and brochure now.